Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Today Is My Birthday... And I've Already Had A Piece Of Cake For Breakfast...

Tis true! I came to work today and my coworker, Jennifer Jones Lee from KGO, who is one of my favorite people in the world, made me a PINK LEMONADE CAKE!!!

Oh. My. Goodnes... I performed a serious disappearing act on my piece but decided to share the rest with the other radio folks around here!

Went on a serious hike yesterday with a friend of mine and the view was AMAZING. (Pictured Below) It's crazy how when you're hiking up a hill, there's so much pain and push involved... but when you get to the top it all becomes instantly worth it. Hiking is a new passion of mine :)



Back to eating as healthy as possible on a birthday plus I'll be taking a nice long hike again today!

Going to keep this one short, because I can :)

CHEERS!
KG

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Katie:) So proud of you....keep on hiking.....!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work!!!! we are Aries!!!! Happy birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Katie, and I am enjoying your Blog! Very proud of you that you came out about your struggle with the weight gain. I can relate so well as I used to be a size 1 until I started having a medical condition and now I am the most overweight I've ever been. So frustrating trying to get it off. Hopefully you will succeed being so young yet..!

    ReplyDelete