Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Starting A New Journey!

As you can see, based off the fact that my last and only post was on January 27th, you'll notice that I'm not great at this blogging thing! I feel like I am one of those people who needs a REASON to write. Whether it be anger, happiness, a new goal, work or whatever, I feel like I need a reason or an experience to speak about.

Well... I FINALLY HAVE ONE!

Some of you know, some of you don't, I am somewhat like Oprah in the weight gain/loss game.

One minute I weigh nothing, the next I'm resembling a manatee. How this happens, I don't know. It's a mixture of eating wrong, not exercising, partying and being lazy then all of a sudden I'm trying to eat healthy and working out. Either way it's annoying and I need to get this shit under control.

That is why I am starting a new journey.

This last Sunday, I spent the day with my boyfriend, Zac, walking around the farmers market and other stores looking for what we were going to need for MEAL PREP! That's right, 5 days worth of meals put other at once in little labeled tupperware. We did it! Got all our food ready with the exception of dinner which will be made night to night and eaten by 6pm!

So far this week I've been hiking, to the gym for an intense workout and have taken a kick boxing class! I got my ass kicked all around during all three of those activities but, hey, gotta start somewhere right?

Lucky for me I have an amazing support system filled with people who will not only push me, but will motivate me along the way all while showering me with love. I've also got a couple of girlfriends who, as my dad would say, are "hunkering down" with me and helping me obtain my goal.

Also, shout out to FitBit for being a rad tracking system that I never knew would motivate me so much. Root!

Thanks for taking interest in my life and reading my shenanigans! More updates to come! <3 Catch ya later, suckers.
-KG

1 comment:

  1. Not sure if my comment posted...so here's take 2: Awesome! I can relate to everything you're saying. Very proud of you girl! You are an inspiration. You got this!

    ReplyDelete