Monday, March 23, 2015

Monday...Go away.

Ugh!!!! Monday, you're a jerk.

I don't know about you guys, but motivating myself on Monday's is damn near impossible. Good news is that all my food prep is done and I already have what I need to make dinner tonight so it won't be TOO unbearable!

My workouts are kicking my ass and I couldn't be happier about that! After having a nice relaxing Sunday filled with a trip to Costco and meal prep, it is time to get back to business! It's just my second time meal prepping and it already felt a little easier. The more I do it, the easier it will get!

I have so many people who are cheering me on and who are keeping me motivated! One of my girlfriends sent me this picture (below) with a note, "just in case you woke up today just not feelin it."


So spot on. I can't put this off any longer and won't. It is NOW. I'm blessed to have so many great people on my team with this and I am also honored to know that some of you are reading this for motivation.

I promise I won't let you down... or me for that matter :)

Just Keep Swimming,
KG

No comments:

Post a Comment