Monday, March 30, 2015

Agh Monday, You Bastard.

Hey everyone! Happy Monday...said no one ever.

Well here we are again, starting a fresh week...but today I'm not feeling so fresh.

I got home late last night, but for a great reason. I was invited to Michael Savage's birthday party! It was a blast! Suss, Sheri and me met up and headed to the party which was filled with fun, laughs, wine and DELICIOUS food. It was so wonderful! I got home at around 9:00 which is usually when I'm winding down to get ready for bed. I was able to get in bed by around 9:50 but it is amazing how much of a difference 20 minutes makes when I've programmed myself to go to bed at 9:30. Anyways... wah. It was SO worth it, what a wonderful time!

I won't lie to you guys... I got to cheat on my diet a little last night. Granted, I didn't cheat TOO much. I had fish and veggies for dinner... but I could tell it was cooked in butter, which... you know what I'll say to that...WINNING! IT WAS SO GOOD! I even had a couple of bites of cake, which I will savor for a while! Now it's back to business!

Today I will be tackling another hill with my sistah from anothah mistah! We have made a promise to ourselves to go hiking every Monday! I'll make sure I post a picture tomorrow!

As for meal prep, here's the breakdown for this week. (Side note: I started this journey doing 5 meals a day, but lately that has been too much, so I only prepped 4 meals this week.)



EARLY MORNING: 2 Cups Almond Milk with 1 scoop of protein powder

BREAKFAST: 3 hardboiled egg whites, one hard boiled egg and 1/2 cup of sweet potatoes

(I workout between these two)

AFTERNOON: Chocolate Lean Shake from GNC

DINNER: Ground Turkey and greens 

I hope you all had a great weekend! Now, let's have a great week!

Hakuna Matata
KG

2 comments:

  1. I'm overdue to lose ~ 40+ lbs. I think this list I can live with so I'll start there . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea, Chet!! I'll keep posting food ideas too!

      Delete