Tuesday, April 7, 2015

It is POURING and now I can't go on my hike!

Hey everyone!

Happy Tuesday! I hope you all had a great weekend! Mine was a little longer than usual because I had yesterday off which was wonderful!

I cheated again this weekend and am not proud of it! It's amazing how I have reprogrammed myself to almost the point of GUILT if I eat something bad for my body. I know that it's not a huge deal to have a cheat snack every now and then, but I know that until I feel good about myself, I won't feel good about eating crap.

I spent the day yesterday in San Francisco delivering oysters to restaurants with Zac. It was a lot of fun but left LOTS of opportunity for stopping in and trying some amazing food! If you're a listener of the morning show I co-host with Brian Sussman, you'll know what I'm talking about here... I started yesterday with a latte and half a locks bagel from LANA'S Coffee Roaster on Davis St. in SF! It was SO wonderful. The bagel with the cream cheese and salmon, capers and onion. NOM NOM NOM NOM!!! From there, we dropped off some oysters and went on our way. I had a mimosa at one point and even had a few french fries! All in all it was a wonderful day filled with sunshine and fun....and calories...

...which is why I went on TWO hikes yesterday too! :)



Nothing TOO major, but I am glad I was able to work off some of my delicious snacks!

Found this quote image this morning and I think it fits nicely!




Also - Here's my food prep for the week. Sorry it's a little late!

EARLY MORNING: 1 scoop protein powder and 2 cups of almond milk (original)

BREAKFAST: 1 hardboiled egg white, 1 full hard boiled egg and 1 bowl of oatmeal (1 cup oatmeal and 1/2 cup of water)

AFTERNOON: LEAN 25 GNC SHAKES (I bought strawberry and chocolate shakes) and a banana

DINNER: Greens with ground turkey (1 cup of greens and 4 oz of turkey) Greens usually means kale, chard, broccoli, spinach and asparagus.

Holler!
KG

1 comment: