Tuesday, April 14, 2015

I Got Busy And Forgot to Write!

Ahhh! How quickly I get lost in my days and forget to write!

I hope all of you are doing great! I am! :)

I've been sticking strong to my goals and have been working my ass off sometimes twice a day! It is amazing how much support I am getting from friends, family, coworkers and even people I don't even know! This has been such an amazing ride and I'm glad that I have been able to develop a routine that is starting to feel normal to me!

I was at the gym last night thinking about this. I was thinking about how RIGHT NOW I am having to be very disciplined and careful with what I eat. RIGHT NOW I can't go get that burger and I can't go have that ice cream. I think the reason I'm thinking that way is because I feel like I want to do NOTHING to stop me from reaching my goal. Eventually I will be able to have a burger without any guilt because I will be able to look in the mirror, like what I see and I will have built myself to a level of fitness where I will be able to work off that burger. Now I know that I can work off that burger now, I just would rather not set myself back any further than I already have.




I know I announced this on my Facebook, but in case you missed it, I am officially DOWN 16 lbs!!

While I do still have a long ways to go, I am absolutely THRILLED at the fact that I feel so much better. If you're going through a similar process, remember even though you might not be able to see it right away, others do!! I realize that I can't see the changes... but it has been so cool having people tell me that they're noticing a difference! I just have to keep it up. I continue to tell myself that the only thing that can stop me... is me.

KEEP GOING - YOU GOT THIS!
KG

1 comment:

  1. Congratulation on your weight loss. Please don't forget to write, it's inspiring.

    ReplyDelete