Friday, April 3, 2015

FRIDAY! Woo!!

Hey Friends!

Sorry it has been a couple of days, I've been BUSY BUSY!

This week, I'm feeling the pain. I was feeling some guilt about cheating over the weekend so I felt like I had to work extra hard this week! I did too! I've been doing "two a days" all week!

Having said that, it is getting a little frustrating that I am not seeing results. I know that it takes time and that I won't see any major results for a while but... COME ON!! WAHHHH. I want to see them NOW! Hehe, I'm not entirely serious but anyone who has been here knows exactly what I'm talking about.  I just know that I must stick to what I am doing and eventually... some day... one day, I WILL see results and I'll like them!

This week has been filled with long walks and hikes with some of my dearest friends! Let's see... the last time I wrote was 3/31 which was Tuesday, so since then I:

1) took a 5 mile hike on Wednesday on the Berkeley Fire Trails with my girl Gina and we SLAYED that hill! We even pushed a little extra and climbed another REALLY steep hill. It was exhausting but so worth it. If you don't follow me on Instagram - here's the photo from that day!




2) walked the Bay Bridge Pedestrian trail with my Blerp! This was 7 miles total and it was beautiful! Funny though, we were going on and on about how it didn't feel like we had gone as far as we did. That conversation took place around the 4 mile mark. By the time we got to the car we were both complaining about THE BURRRRN. The burn that is so good and so bad at the same time. Either way it ruled! -- Again, if you don't follow my instagram, here's the photo from that day!



Overall things are great, I'm still sticking with it despite the frustrations of not being able to see it yet! I can do this. If you're doing this too, SO CAN YOU!

HAPPY FRIDAY!
Katie Green

No comments:

Post a Comment