Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Just Checking In!

Hey everyone!

Man, it has been a busy few days! I found myself not writing much because nothing had really changed.  A couple of posts ago, I wrote about being stuck. Well...this seems to be a regular occurrence. I've been losing a couple pounds, then nothing for a couple days, then another pound down, then nothing. It is quite frustrating. I'm just going to have to accept it though, because like I said before, this isn't going to happen over night.



I will tell you that I had a cheat day! I had a cheeseburger on Sunday! It was AMAZING. I couldn't even eat the whole thing right away, which was bizarre because I am used to being able to smash one of those things into my face! I savored every last bite. Until next time, Cheeseburger, until next time. <3

To give a quick weight update:
As of this morning I am 157.1lbs - still a ways away, but a lot closer than I was a month ago. :) 

If you're in need of a little motivation, or if you've had one of those "I am SO NOT working out today" days, try to push through! I had one of those days last night where I literally had to pep talk myself into going to the gym for my nightly workout. Sometimes this sucks, sometimes it's the LAST thing you want to to, but know that you need to do it! In reality, the LAST thing you want to do is NOT better yourself, right? So keep going. I'm hurting with you, I promise.



Happy Hump Day!
KG

No comments:

Post a Comment